I did create a purple ombre lips some time ago but some people said it wasn't such a wearable look. Now I'll try to blend that dark purple color with shocking pink to get a more... Well, normal look.
And this is the result. Ignore the necklace. My hormonal effect made me a bit
sultry lunatic that day.
- This is my real lip line. Moisturize them.
- Frame your lips with black liner, you can exagerate your actual lip line. Ombre style looks better in plumpy big lips.
- Apply dark purple lipstick on your outter lips area.
- Fill the inner lips with shocking pink lipstick.
- Pout several times to blend the color.
- Retouch all the colors using lip brush to achieve a gradient effect. And you are done!
And a little more joke with my 24K diamond ring.
Actually, no... It was fake.
The tools I abuse obsessively:
- Artistry automatic eyeliner pencil (Black)
- Etude House Blooming Lips Talk (PK 013)
- WetnWild Mega Last Lipstick (Vamp It Up)
And yeah... In the end, I had to remove all the lipstick stains on those accessories above... Turned out it wasn't such a glamorous idea.